The solid wood plywood sheets made of three-layer or multi-layer veneer or thin plate through high-temperature and high-pressure board glue. It is a multi-layer plywood with vertical and horizontal staggered as the base material, supplemented with polymer glue, and the surface made of high quality laminate wood. The skin is made by various processes such as cold pressing, hot pressing and sanding. The odd-numbered single-layer boards are usually used, and the fiber directions of the adjacent layer boards are
aligned and glued to each other. Thus, there are standard odd-numbered plywoods such as triple, five, and seven.Besides, the raw materials made of Eucalyptus wood core material ,some of them produced of high-quality Finnish birch plywood、basswood and pine plywood.
What are the specification size of plywood?
The thickness of plywood is 2.7mm，3.3mm,4.5mm,5.5mm，6mm.....．From 6mm, increase by l mm. The thickness is from 4 mm or less to thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood is a common specification.Other thickness plywood shall be produced after agreement between the supplier and the buyer.
What are the thickness of plywood sheets?
The board is generally 2440mm long and 1220mm wide. The thickness is divided into 3 PCT, 5 PCT, 9 PCT, 12 PCT, 15 PCT and 18 PCT (1 PCT is 1 mm). Of course, there are also 21% and 25%, and the thickness can be basically produced according to different requirements.
1. Place it in a stable position to prevent damage to the board structure.
2. Do not expose to the sun to prevent deformation.
3. It should not be placed in a damp and non-ventilated place, otherwise it will be easily affected by moisture expansion and deterioration.
4. Large wardrobes and other furniture, the top of the cabinet can not be pressed and put heavy objects, otherwise the door frame can be easily deformed.
5. Furniture made of plywood should not be washed with water to prevent debonding of the board. Generally, the stain can be removed with detergent.
6. If the furniture has cracks, apply the putty and pigment to mix well and then flatten it to prevent the crack from extending and expanding.
7. Put some pepper, camphor or tobacco leaves in the furniture to prevent rats, mites and cockroaches from entering.
8. Do not wash with alkaline water and boiling water to prevent damage to the paint surface.
9. If the surface of the furniture is stained with alkaline water or stains, wipe it off with water and then apply light wax.
10. It is best to brush a layer of varnish or varnish every few years to keep the color open.
I would like to let you know more about Acual Sizes and thickness of plywood sheets.I hope this will help everyone,please feel free to click on www.yspanel.com.to discover our entire product.