Melamine Plywood is a kind of plate that is often used in decoration and decoration projects. It is a kind of plate made by cutting different pieces of softwood into pieces and then pressing together. Generally used as a structural board for furniture, wall hanging, etc., the surface is generally affixed with a veneer for surface decoration and protection, to facilitate the use and aesthetics. What are the structural characteristics and common classification of plywood? Let us look at it together.
First, the classification of plywood:
1, According to the structure of the board can be divided into: plywood, sandwich plywood, composite plywood.
2,According to the adhesive properties classification: outdoor plywood, indoor plywood.
3, According to surface processing classification: sanding plywood, scraping plywood, veneer plywood, pre-finished plywood.
4. Classification according to treatment conditions: untreated plywood, treated plywood (such as impregnated preservative).
5. Classification by shape: flat plywood, molded plywood;
6, According to the purpose classification: ordinary plywood, special plywood.
Second, ordinary plywood:
Ordinary plywood used to be called plywood. The common sub-categories of ordinary plywood are:
1. Broad-leaved tree species plywood: The tree species include eucalyptus, elm, ash, birch, poplar, elm, and fragrant wood.
2. Coniferous plywood: The species include Pinus massoniana, Pinus yunnanensis, larch, and spruce.
According to the special appearance requirements, there are four grades: special grade, first grade, second grade, third grade, etc., of which one, two, three and other ordinary plywood are the main grades.
The structural requirements of the plywood:
1. The grain direction of adjacent two-layer veneers should be perpendicular to each other.
2. The symmetrical layer veneers on both sides of the center shall be the same thickness, the same tree species or the same tree species with the same physical and new energy. The same method shall be used for the production and cutting of wood grain.
3. The central layer and the two-layer veneer with parallel wood grain direction are allowed to be combined into one layer as the center layer. The test plywood is the two-layer veneer as a layer.
4, The same layer of the board, the same layer of the board should be the same tree species, the board should face outward.
5, Tape:non-porous tape for seaming shall not be used inside the plywood. If it is used to splicing the first and second panels or repairing the cracks of the first and second panels. In addition to not modifying, the tape should be removed, leaving no visible adhesive tape marks. The total length of the tape allowed on the single-coniferous plywood surface shall not exceed 15% of the length of the board.
6, The thickness of the veneer, under normal rod-like conditions, the surface thickness of the broadleaf wood plywood should not exceed 3.5mm. The thickness of the inner panel should not exceed 5mm. The thickness of the inner layer and the surface veneer of the coniferous wood plywood are not more than 6.5 mm.
7. The veneer is glued, and the veneers of each layer of the plywood are not allowed to be terminated by the finger-splicing.
8, Plywood must not affect the use of inclusions, that is, does not affect the smoothness of the board surface, does not affect the finish treatment, does not affect the quality of the glue.
I would like to let you know more about the types of melamine plywood. I hope this will help everyone,please feel free to click on www.yspanel.com.to discover our entire product.
More reading:What Is Eucalyptus Melamine Plywood?