Veneer cut to size melamine board is a new type of building drilled
artificial board made of cement and birch plywood with water and a
small amount of chemical additives. It combines the advantages of
cement and melamine faced chipboard sheet: light weight, high
strength, water resistance, flame retardant and good resistance to microbial corrosion. It is a new type of lightweight building material with good performance. It can used as a wall instead of bricks, as well as roofing and flooring. because of its good sound absorption performance, it can used , which has a broad sales market. But, many people are still unfamiliar with cut to size melamine board. Let me introduce the knowledge about cut to size melamine board today.
Cut To Size Melamine Board Introduction
cut to size melamine board, which uses cement as the gelling agent
and wood shavings as the main raw materials, made by mixing,
paving, cold pressing, heating curing, demoulding, dividing board,
sawing edge, natural curing and humidity control (drying). Plate.
Advantages of melamine shelving cut to size
1) Excellent sound absorption and sound insulation; particle board
insulation and sound absorption; internal is a granular structure
with staggered structure, the functions of each direction are
the same, and the lateral load-bearing capacity is good; the
particle board is flat, the grain is realistic, the weight is uniform, and the thickness is small. It is resistant to pollution, aging, and beautiful. It can used for various veneers. In the
production process, particleboard has a small amount of glue and a
high environmental protection factor.
2) Due to the uniform structure of the particleboard and the good
processing function, it can processe into large-format sheets according to needs. It is a good raw material for making furniture of
different specifications and styles. The finished particleboard does
not need to dry again, it can use, and the sound
absorption and sound insulation functions are also excellent.
Disadvantages of cut to size melamine board
1) The internal structure is granular, it is not easy to be milled; it is easy to cause the scene of the tooth when cutting the board, so some technologies have higher requirements for processing equipment; it is not suitable for on-site manufacturing; the quality of the particleboard on the market is uneven, and the defective particle board The environmental protection is very poor. The formaldehyde content is overrun, but with the country's focus on environmental protection, the environmental protection of excellent particleboard has been guaranteed.
2) Because the edges are rough and simple to absorb moisture, the furniture edge-sealing technology made with particleboard is particularly important. Others because of the large volume of the particle board, the furniture made with it is also relatively heavy compared to other plates.
Adverse factors of cut to size melamine board
1) Innovation is the source of the company's development. The company is the main body of the original activities, and the main body is the use of the different effects. From a nationwide perspective, the number of patents for wood-based panel companies, the number of patent applications, and the use of patents are extremely small, and the research on wood-based panels is mainly concentrated in research institutes and universities, and the effect of high-tech research is out of line with production.
2) The product structure of the wood-based panel industry is largely determined by market demand, resource conditions and skill levels. The product structure of China's wood-based panel industry is not reasonable, and it is difficult to get used to market demand. In addition, the products of oriented strand board, wood-plastic composite board, waffle board and crop straw board are not mature, and the market share is very low; the production value of special-purpose board, special standard board, post-forming board and environmentally-friendly board is very small. It is not conducive to the overall harmonious and sustainable development of China's wood-based panel industry.
cut to size melamine board price
The market price of cut to size melamine board is generally around 20 yuan. It is recommended that you go to the market to understand, so that you can buy high quality and low price products.
cut to size melamine board manufacturers
The cut to size melamine board equipment produced by YUESHAN Decorative Board Co., Ltd. is very good, the quality is guaranteed, the material is good, the price is fair, it is a very good choice.
Article Summary: About What are the advantages and disadvantages of the cut to size melamine board? introduced here, I hope to help everyone. Although only knowing the price can better control the decoration budget, but do not forget to control the quality while controlling the budget. For more inquiries, please surf on www.yspanel.com
solid wood. engineered wood. plywood vs. vs particleboard. better mdf. board mdf. board plywood. plywood particle. water damage. right choice. building material. product made. kitchen cabinets. better choice. hold screws. wood fibers. wood scraps. marine plywood. compare particle. arises confusion. make furniture. plywood make. load carrying. carrying capacity. glued together. wood product. heavy loads. less susceptible. 96 inches. commonly used. strand board. wood veneer. cabinets plywood. wood chips. pressed together. mdf vs. basic differences. wood furniture. weakest form. raw materials. high resistance. high load. cross laminated. laminated structure. structure plywood. environmentally friendly.
melamine faced. melamine mdf. 2750 1830. faced mdf. white melamine. quality melamine. power tools. gift cards. egger decorative. decorative collection. terms conditions. black melamine. smart home. doors windows. faced chipboard. 12mm 15mm. ceiling fans. decor furniture. tools power. outdoor living. board prices. chipboard melamine. mdf melamine. pg bison. high gloss. wall panels. wood products. customer service. co za. flooring accessories. tools makita. hand tools. home improvement. double sided. building materials. flooring flooring. kitchen kitchen.